Amenities & Use of Common Area
- Two Tot lots
- Big Play field
- Walking trail
Use of Common Area
The board of directors recognizes that owners and residents wish to use association common area (field and/or a gazebo area) for gatherings, celebrations and events with guests. The board has established a few guidelines to facilitate the use of the common areas for the enjoyment of all residents.
- Residents and Owners may not restrict others from using the common area while an event is taking place; the common area is for all residents’ enjoyment
- No alcohol may be consumed on the common area
- Any cooking must be done in a safe and sanitary manner, grills are not permitted in the gazebo area and all coals and ash must be properly disposed of after the event
- Trash must be removed from the common area after the event, Trash may not be left in common area trash cans
- Residents must be respectful of neighbors; events may not include loud noises or music that disturbs other owners
- Fireworks are not permitted on the common area
- Any temporary structures or items used such as tents, canopies, tables and chairs must be properly secured to avoid damage to the common area or personal property;
- All items, decorations and debris must be removed after the event
- Residents that wish to use a moon bounce or temporarily install other equipment on the common area must obtain adequate insurance coverage from their insurance carrier/ moon bounce vendor naming the association as an additional insured, and provide a copy of the insurance policy to the association.
Residents that wish to use a moon bounce or temporarily install other equipment on the common area must obtain adequate insurance coverage from their insurance carrier naming the association as an additional insured, provide a copy of the insurance policy to the association.
Questions regarding use of the common area and completed agreements can be directed to HOA Management.